Be sure to register child for GRADE LEVEL AS OF this past school year 2016-2017!
CLASSES FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 13 & 15th are filled.
June13th & 15th link:
You may only register for classes the week prior to the classes(i.e. Week of Classes June 20 & 22 you will be able to register starting the Wednesday before, June 14th). We will post the new link on our Fit-N-Wise Facebook and this website on this blog. (Links below)
Summer classes for students who for the 2016-2017 school year were in Kindergarten- 5th grade. Children will be grouped in grade levels and rotate through 6 fun fitness stations.
- Days: Tuesday & Thursday
- Dates: June 13-Jul 20 (There will be no classes the week of July 4th)
- Time 1PM-4PM
- Registration will be open each week prior to week of classes. You will only be able to sign up for the upcoming week.
- Dress children with a swimsuit under shirt and shorts
- Wear tennis shoes (NO FLIP FLOPS)
- Day of classes, parent will bring the child into the gymnasium and sign him/her in and will pick up the child from the gymnasium and sign him/her out.
- Due to the sizes and rotation of the groups, we ask that parents not stay. If you would like to see how things work the your child's first day, feel free to hang back and watch. However, after that we will encourage you to leave your child and go enjoy your time.
- We will be selling YOUTH passes which will allow you to use the fitness center while your child is in Fit YOUTH classes. (This pass will not give you access to outside pool or the child center.)
Waivers will be available the first class and must be signed by a parent or legal guardian before a child can participate.
PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST BRING CHILD. WE MAY ASK FOR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION TO VERIFY PAPERWORK THE FIRST DAY. Parent will have the opportunity to identify other family members who may bring child and pick child up. Those people will be asked to show a photo ID.
- FIT FUN GAMES
- FIT FUN GYM TIME
- FIT FUN FITNESS BOXING
- FIT FUN FLIPPING
- FIT FUN DANCE/FIT FUN SPORTS SKILLS (appropriate for both boys and girls)
- AQUATIC ACTIVITIES: Water Safety, Water Skills, Fun Games and Activities (K-2nd Grade will wear life-vest, grades 3-5 non-swimmers or those unsure of skills will also have access to wear one. Certified lifeguards will be on duty along with aquatic instructors who will be in the pool.
The document below is the class Procedure and Requirements. Please download and read.